60 gallon reef set up for sale also aragocrete rock

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

ashkick
Amoeba

60 gallon reef set up for sale also aragocrete rock

Post by ashkick »

Hey guys, I have recently taken apart my 60 gallon reef and am selling it. It includes a TruVu 60 gallon acrylic tank. A Metal Halide lighting system by Hamilton Technology. Berlin Protein skimmer. 10 gallon sump. some power heads. Hydor Koralia 3.

I bought the set up used, everything works very well. The Lights are 2 175 watt MH and 2 40 watt flourescents. They are actually a retrofit that was hanging over the tank, so no fans. I never had any problems with the tank over heating and my house gets kinda warm in the middle of the day.
You could always order the casing from Hamilton.

It was beautiful when it was set up but my house is on pilings and I was worried it was too heavy for the floors.

I would consider trading for some sort of nano set up like an aquapod or a cube. Will sell for $300

I also have a MASSIVE amount of aragocrete that I bought from a local guy who used to run reefrocksrus.com He was selling his business and I was thinking about starting to make them. Of course they are just sitting in my garage! It's enouigh to fill up about 2 pick up truck beds. I'll sell them all for $200.

Give me a call if you are interested. I am located in Gulfport right off the interstate if you want to check any of it out. 228.223.6182

Melinda
steagfs
Amoeba

Post by steagfs »

Pics?........spenceinc83@mac.com