seling everything I have

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

DannieH42
Amoeba

seling everything I have

Post by DannieH42 »

I am geeting out of the hobbie so I can spend more time diving. I am selling everything I have.

I have a 125 gallon glass tank (not drilled) (72"x24"x18") and wooden stand with cabinets underneath $200
mag 5 $25
seio 1800 power head $20
a tidepool 150 sump $25
2 - 30watt flouresecents (4 bulbs) $20
2 - 250watt metal halides (ballasts, sockets and reflectors NO BULBS) $50
about 100 pounds of sand (make offer)
30 pounds of base rock (make offer)
a 4 stage RODI water filter (needs new de-ionizing resin but RO membrane is in great shape $50

Or $350 for everyting above plus a big tub containing my water test kit and all of the various ods and ends I have accumulated over the years (tubing, fittings, half a jug of miracle mud, magfloat glass cleaner and lots of other odds and ends).

I don't have any pictures of it at this time, but I can take some if someone needs to see it. If someone wants to stop by and look at it all that is fine to. I live in Fairhope. Just give me a call @ 604-6573.

I need to get this stuff out of my garage make me an offer!
"The right to offend is far greater than anyones right not to be offended"
DrHank
Amoeba

Post by DrHank »

I'll take the 2 - 250watt metal halides (ballasts, sockets and reflectors NO BULBS) $50 and may be interested in the base rock. Can bring cash to Fairhope any evening or this coming weekend. Just tell me where and when.
Doc :D
redpheonix
Copepod

seio 1800

Post by redpheonix »

i would like the seio 1800 if you stll have it... i live in mobile but i have a mississippi number... if you can give me a call at 228-990-7340 i am free this weekend and could come get it...
110 gal reef
29 gal. pred
costa13
Amoeba

Post by costa13 »

I will take the mag5 and can come pick it up this weekend, I live in Daphne so I am real close. Just pm me or call at 251-621-5952 (ask for Alex) to set up a time to come pick it up sometime this weekend.
Thanks,
Alex
"Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate."

John F. Kennedy
nonsequiteur
Amoeba

Do you still have your tank?

Post by nonsequiteur »

If you still have that Id be interested in taking a look at it as well as anything else you might still have.