No way that just happened.

Reefkeeping, Coral, Fish and Invertebrates.

Moderator: snoopdog

SaltnLime
Chromis

No way that just happened.

Post by SaltnLime »

Cool.... Never actually seen the true force of a mag 9.5 as it thrusts water out onto my wall at 900 GPH! Certainly glad I was here to see it. :D

Oh, and I got my new live rock in the tank :) Of course the water (what didn't make it onto the wall when my return pipe slipped off my mag pump) is now cloudy once again. :? Even the dog had the sense to leave the room. Not sure she ever tasted salt water before....least ways not while it was airborn.

It's also entirely possible my pistol shrimp was crushed in the commotion.
and my yellow watchman goby (still in the bag from the LFS) has written "HELP ME" in the fog on the inside of the bag.

All in all I feel my first corals being added to the tank is going well. I look forward to alot more experiences such as this one..... please excuse me while I lower the overflow to keep my tank from overspilling......more.
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
harbingerofthefish
Copepod
Location: ^^Harbinger wishes he was way up here^^ - um...can we say abuse of power here?! and memphis, tn ;)

Post by harbingerofthefish »

don't now why this funny to me but it is. better ready the towels, reminds me of 2 weeks ago we helped our neighbor move in her washer and dryer. her first load floaded her apt. her second seaped into ours. she was asleep on her couch and didn't notice. we knocked on her door and she jumped up and slid to the front door.
"nothing is the matter, it don't matter what you think"