This tank must be gone by friday 7/15/11

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

redpheonix
Copepod

Re: This tank must be gone by friday 7/15/11

Post by redpheonix »

If innerarity reefs was still open he would have been all over that deal and it would have been sitting in his shop for sale. If I could have gotten the tank I would have taken it, canabilized what I could use and put the rest back up for sale or traded it for other stuff I needed. The only reason most people are getting mad is cause they missed out on the deal.
Now if I gave you somehing with the understanding you wouldn't sell it then that's different, but this isn't the case, it was a please get this out of my way or I'm trashing it. Some people just like to stir things up for no reason.

Hope you enjoy the tank and if you need any frags let me know. Welcome to the hobby, and hope it's easier to move than the hot tub was. If you need something to hall water I have a 55 gal drum you can use.
110 gal reef
29 gal. pred
jt3069
Copepod
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by jt3069 »

ITS NOT YOU MAN
CONGRATS ON THE TANK AND A NEW HOBBY
WELL BE HERE FOR ALL QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE

I JUST DIDNT LIKE WHAT HE SAID ABOUT THE TANK (GOOD, BAD OR WHAT EVER)
I WAS NOT CALLED FOR

BUT LETS DROP IT
LIVING CHEMISTRY SET
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod

Post by Innerarity Reefs »

No the hell it wouldnt have been. Ask anyone that knows me I've never done anything like that. Ever. You might wanna get your facts straight and stop slandering someone.
redpheonix
Copepod

Post by redpheonix »

If you noticed I said if I had gotten it free I would have used what could and either traded or sold what was left. And my facts are straight, when you first opened chris gave you a couple things for you to use and you sold them, I remember chris even posting something about it sayig if he knew you were planning on selling it he would have kept it. Reguardless, with the economy like it is you cannot fault someone for taking something and tryig to make a few dollars if possible, I know I could use any extra money I can get with unexpected expenses and cut backs at work.

Now that the tank is gone and this thread has fallen appart the moderators should delete the thread.
110 gal reef
29 gal. pred
ray803
Amoeba

Post by ray803 »

Congrats on getting the set up. You'll love it and the hobby. It'll be even better that it didn't cost you anything to get started. If you want to sell anything from it, it's now your set up and your choice. Good luck and don't worry about what everyone has to say about it. What livestock is in the tank? If you need anything and I can help (with my limited knowledge) feel free to shoot me a message.
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

I've voiced my opinion about this at an earlier date, so I won't reiterate here. Congrats on the tank, btw. pgz123z, if you'd like to add anything in pertaining to the setup itself, feel free to PM me about opening the thread. I don't generally like being heavy-handed, but I don't want to see this devolve into any sort of flame war like I've seen in the past. I think it's done for now.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium