Frags for sale

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Frags for sale

Post by Fishfood »

I have a few frags that I want to move out of my tank

Orange Crush Acan: $35
Last edited by Fishfood on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Fishfood
Chromis

Re: Frags for sale

Post by Fishfood »

Superman Monti $15 - This is a bad picture but it is the piece under the goby.

Last edited by Fishfood on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Crustman
Amoeba

Post by Crustman »

I would like to try the last pic, Acan Lord in my tank. I would want 2 heads for $20 if you frag it. The birdsnest and others look great also.

Thanks,

Tom
Crustman
Amoeba

Post by Crustman »

Oops, it is 3rd from the last pic.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Yea I'm debating fragging that thing up. It looks so good. I'm not exactly sure how I'd frag it. I've seen that people really like to go at it with a band saw. I don't have one. I could do like I did before and use a hammer and chisle. Just hard to get the exacty # of heads that way.

None of these pictures are the best. That birdsnest is a nice coral. Google Tyree ponape birdsnest for some good pictures of it. The birdsnext and the blue polyp cap are Tyree frags.

I might also frag a branching purplish polyp bubble coral. Its just way to big, but I have to see if I can frag it without damaging it. Its branching but has kept flesh on the branches at some spots.
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

1st and 2nd pic, right hand corner, is that pagoda or cyphastrea? If cyphastrea let me know when you are ready to frag. Thanks, Billy
Karen
Crustman
Amoeba

Post by Crustman »

Wow, Tyree frags, great prices! I have mushrooms and zoas where I need to put SPS corals. How far are you from Hillcrest and Cottage Hill. Thanks.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Yea I'm not looking to make a killing off of these frags. I got the corals for a good price so why not pass it on. I was browsing RC and thought to myself how I could probably be selling some of these things for $50 a frag on there and they would sell in no time. I don't want to have to ship and think those prices are crazy. I can't say for sure that the cap is Tyree but knowing the guy I got it from it very well could be. Everything he had in his tank he got from people on RC.

I actually live right near the corner of Hillcrest and Cottage Hill.

Billy, Yes that is the meteor cyphastrea. That little plug is all I have but I've been told it grows at a decent rate. I have no idea when I'll be ready to frag something to sell/trade.
Crustman
Amoeba

Post by Crustman »

PM sent. Nice that you live so close.
strout
Copepod

Post by strout »

Nice looking frags. :)
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

I also have:

Coralife Aqua Mirror Expandable Reflector 48in. - $10

old style vho endcaps, standoffs, with Icecap 660 wire harness and heat sink. $10
redpheonix
Copepod

Post by redpheonix »

got that tyree birdsnest home and the pink tips show up nicely under my lights and the polyps have a greenish tint to them with the really light colored base. looks good thanks man
110 gal reef
29 gal. pred
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Yea Zack my pictures really didn't show what it looked like. I'm hoping that catspaw colors up quickly.

Andy, Thanks for the frags. I'm going to see what all they turn out to be and try to find a spot for them. Hope the Acan does well in your tank. I had wanted to let it heal a little more but it was open nice after I fragged it so there whouldn't be a problem.
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

Thanks for the Pohnape birdsnest, Drew. It's great to have some nice stuff in my empty tank. That seemingly brown Stylophora has a purplish (almost burgundy) tint to it under my lamps. It is dark and subtle, but noticeable.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

I decided to frag up this branching bubble coral. I have 2 frags for sale. $10 each and they both have 2 or 3 heads.

I also still have the superman monti and the orange crush acan.

I'm going to throw these zoanthids(pink center) up here also. $10 for this bunch and a frag of green with orange centers.
I'll try to get a better picture of this later.

The green and orange ones are in this picture. I cut the purple center green ones out and am keeping a few of the oranges but I'm sure there are at least 10 polyps.

Last edited by Fishfood on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.