CAUTION: BULK REEF SUPPLY PREFERRED CUSTOMER STATUS

Reefkeeping, Coral, Fish and Invertebrates.

Moderator: snoopdog

DrHank
Amoeba

CAUTION: BULK REEF SUPPLY PREFERRED CUSTOMER STATUS

Post by DrHank »

I just wanted to take a moment and let you know that our club members who recently participated in a group buy no longer seem to be getting their discount when they log in.

I know that they also offered the same status to any of your members who might have been involved in a similar buy.

I would recommend that any of you folks who may have been involved in a group buy check to make sure that you are getting your discount when you log in.

I have recommended to our members that they NOT MAKE ANY PURCHASES FROM BULK REEF SUPPLY until the matter has been resolved.

I would suggest that if a similar problem exists with MBRK members, you may wish to advise the company and take similar

action.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showt ... st12879537
Doc :D
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

I had a similar problem a while back, but it was quickly remedied after alerting Andrew (or maybe it was the other guy) about the problem. I'd communicate with one of them to get this solved. You can contact them via email as well as their forum on RC. I say this in that I have purchased from them quite a bit and they have always been very dependable in pretty much everything.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
DrHank
Amoeba

Post by DrHank »

Ryan at Bulk Reef Supply appears to have corrected the problem. I would still encourage all your members to be watchful.

Have a great Independence Day!
Doc :D