Ocean view aquariums

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

sb1227
Astrea snail

Ocean view aquariums

Post by sb1227 »

Do any of you have any long term experience with these aquariums? I've heard good things about them. Does anyone know if they have a web page?
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Don't think they have a web page... they're just over on Pascagoula, MS about a hour away from Mobile... most of the 240G's in the area were built by them. My 240G is now about 2 years old, no problems. There's pics of it somewhere on this forum.
-Josh Murrah
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

All of mine are Ocean View, that is what Progressive sells.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

I've always bought Oceanics, just because I've had such good luck with them. I'm seriously thinking about checking into a 125, but would like to have eurobracing on it, as well as some other customizing. I've heard they'll do that kind of stuff and at reasonable prices. I was hoping they had a web page to get some idea of pricing. They sell stands too?
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

Just call Rich @ progressive and tell him what you want. He'll quote you a good price. I need to do the same myself.. but been busy with house stuff... I want to move to a 180 or 240, but want to finish up a few more house projects before I dig into the tank stuff.
- A wookie is nothing more than three ewoks duct taped together.
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

That is the same tank I have. I originally got mine from Steve Allen :lol: a little before he had his store. Its been continually set up with sand, rock, water, etc., and is going strong for nearly ten years.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
NM354
Copepod

Post by NM354 »

My 75 is an ocean view and its been up for a year and a half and no problems.