not really fish related but want to help with the tank

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

110chadman
Copepod

not really fish related but want to help with the tank

Post by 110chadman »

any one into rc cars iv got

1 electric truck team associated t3 with a novac speed controller i think jr servo for steering jr x3 receiver reedy motor(test and setup) and tram orion motor (race) jr xr3 pistol grip 3 car transmitter all the bells and whistles nwe st of tires and lots of extras parts and parts ad parts

1 maxxium st truck gas power with 1 hp(not horse power) 21 motor and orig torq 12 new air filter all jr servos for steer and throtle after market tires- alum a-arms for the front factory a-arms in the back(blue) - (i was gonna go all blue but never did get the rest of the parts) org clutch and break still in good condition x3 receiver

only thing is i only have 1 set of crystals so i have to take one of the recv crystal out and put it in the other recv both trucks are about 2 years old i havent even run them in 6 months all the batterys are old and very used so new batterys would have to be bought but www.towerhobbies.com has lots and if you buy in bulk they can be bought cheap i do have a charger its a dynamite quick/peak charger did fine for me i have 3 different glow starters for the gas truck still in good condition i have a carry bag for the cars and bodies tool box for the fuel transmitter and extras another tool case for spare parts and tools and another tackle box for tuns of nuts bolts and screws and extras

ive got som pics at home i can post later tonight

id lite to get $200.00 for all - the transmitter 2 recv and servos alone are worth that

these are great and a lot more powerfull than those rat shaq cars that you cant customize ill get some pics up tonight

let me know what you think

chad
gitting things back in order and starting over!!!