My mother passed away...

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

danielmiller82
Bristleworm

My mother passed away...

Post by danielmiller82 »

My mother, Susan Miller, passed Saturday morning at 10:56. She Was diagnosed with Cancer about 3 years ago. She has now gone home to be with Jesus. The viewing will be Today, Jan 9th at 6-8pm, at Faith Chapel North on Hwy 29. The funeral will be on Tuesday Jan 10th at 1pm at Hillcrest Baptist Church on 9 Mile road.

Just letting you guys know.
-daniel
http://www.admiller.com
-30g long and a 9g percula tank in the babies room.
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

I am very sorry to hear that Daniel. I know your pain, as I too am still trying to deal with my mother's passing. What a comfort for you to know that she is with Jesus! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Karen
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

Wow. :cry: Very sorry to hear that, my sincere condolences to both you and your family.
steveanddanni
Amoeba

Post by steveanddanni »

So sorry to hear about your mom.
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

Sorry to hear that. Are you left to make the arrangements yourself? It looks like it's all taken care of but if you need any advise you can PM me. I just went through a death in the family too and my wife and I had to take care of everything.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Guardfather
Amoeba

Post by Guardfather »

I lost my mom, some 24 years ago. Lacey was about 6 months old. I take comfort in knowing she got to see her grand daughter before she left this world. But I still miss her everyday. I'm sure my life would be much different if she were still here.

You have my most heart felt sympathy. Good luck in your new journey without her. Just try to be strong and know she is better off and much happier now.
Captain Barbosa: "The code is more what you call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Ms Turner."
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Crissie and I are sorry to here about your mother. If we can do anything for you let us know. :(
GermanShepherdGirl
Copepod

Post by GermanShepherdGirl »

My neighbor/friend died unexpectedly this weekend. She was 23 and she and her husband had their first baby New Years Eve. 1 week later she died of a stroke which was cause by a blood clot. My husband and I are devestated....we can't stop thinking about it. At least she got to hold her baby before she died. Now that new dad has to raise that baby on his own. I think he is going to move back to Texas....he has no family living here. So sad!! :cry:
-Kristyn
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

That's definately a tough one to deal with. He probably does need to go back home, hopefully he has a family that will support him. He's going to need it. It's amazing what life hands people sometimes, and more amazing how they deal with it. I certainly wish him and the baby the best.

Irony? Wow....Poor guy.
GermanShepherdGirl
Copepod

Post by GermanShepherdGirl »

To make things worse with my neighbor's family...Did you hear about the wreck on I-10 in Daphne yesterday? Well that was the girl's uncle. Got in the accident and died on the way to her funeral. It was on the front page of the newspaper today. That family is having a rough week! :(
-Kristyn
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

I am speechless
Karen
titansgurl
Amoeba

Post by titansgurl »

wow :shock: