Georgia Aquarium

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

sb1227
Astrea snail

Georgia Aquarium

Post by sb1227 »

Going to go the end of January!! I'm pretty excited, been wanting to see the place for a long time!
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

I'm trying to go ASAP. My wife wanted to go this weekend but I am afraid that it would be wall to wall people since it opened today.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

I had a great link that showed the dump system for the reef, I'll try to find it. I kind of want to wait till the crowds thin out a bit. :lol:
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

The 4 of us should get together on a weekend and go. Billy's momma lives in Newnan, so we would have a place to stay (She would like to know if the teenager ever made it to an OK adult anyways) :lol: We could all find trouble to get into I am sure. I don't do crowds either!
Karen
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

Rin (NM354) is going to go over the weekend (i think). He said that he planned to take lots of pics, so be ready. I have kept track of this aquarium since just about when it was planned, so Im dying to go as well. I believe there was a very short story on the news last night about it, as well--mainly the juvenile whale sharks.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

- A wookie is nothing more than three ewoks duct taped together.
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

We've been watching it as well. At least once a year if we can get a few days we try to go to an aquarium somewhere. It's really hard to be patient about this one. I'll be glad to see some pics! Are they letting cameras in?