Gunna be a daddy............again!

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

SaltnLime
Chromis

Gunna be a daddy............again!

Post by SaltnLime »

Just found out today that we are having another boy.....

That makes three boys........ :P Poor Kristy :twisted:
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Congratulations,

Sorry Kristy
JIM
Amoeba

Post by JIM »

After two of my own I found out what was causing that problem 8)
(YELLING JIM)
JIM
Amoeba

Post by JIM »

thats great news!!!! :D
(YELLING JIM)
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Oh man that is awesome, CONGRADULATIONS!!!
Karen
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

You know what causes that right ?

Solution, Mobile Urology and Dr Kidd - even will give you a Valium for the trip up.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

Yep, Dr. Kidd is good, unless you are still going to try for that girl.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

Thanks for the grats all...

Yeah we changed soaps like 5 times before I realized that was not the problem.

Personally I am so glad it is a boy...... I'm writing the manual on them....... girls... I think you need a license to raise those don't you. You should.... definately requires more skill and is more dangerous than driving :P
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

hehe, christian has a new playmate... :twisted:
Melissakins
Bristleworm

Father's Rules for Dating Their Daughters...

Post by Melissakins »

For you soon to be Daddies - dating advice for your sons once they start to date (from the Daddies of the girls):

1. If you pull into my driveway and honk your car horn, you'd better be delivering a parcel, because you're sure as hell not picking anything up.

2. You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck, If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off my daughters body, I will remove them and hang them from my rear-view mirror as trophies.

3. I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their pants so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose this compromise. You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact, come off for any reason during the course of your date with my daughter, I will take my pneumatic nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your hip bones.

4. I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a "barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate: when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

5. In order for us to get to know each other, you may feel we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you is "early".

6. I have no doubt that you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is fine with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is bored with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.

7. The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there are no parents, policemen or nuns within eyesight. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands or any form of happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts or anything other than overalls, a sweater and a goose down parka zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong (or vague) romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which feature chainsaws are okay. Hockey games are ok. Old folk’s homes are better.
"You can say any fool thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, `My God, you're RIGHT! I NEVER would've thought of that!'" - Dave Barry

40 gallon tall
15 gallon refugium
2.5 gallon mantis tank
JIM
Amoeba

Post by JIM »

:shock: THATS GOOD!
(YELLING JIM)
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Congrats Shawn!!!