Aprils meeting.

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

KrazyPlace
Astrea snail

Post by KrazyPlace »

Hate that you won't make it. I'll give your stuff to Terry. Does that mean Terry will be drinking for you too?
Wind me up!
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

Great meeting, thanks Jason and Ryan for hosting.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Deanna
Amoeba

Post by Deanna »

Thanks for a great meeting Jason and Ryan! Till next time!

Deanna :)
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Had a blast as usual... Can't wait til next time also can't beleive there were piggies left over ...... the fish must of been really good! :)

Thank you Jason and Ryan- we really enjoyed it.
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

Yes, the fish were great....I will talk to my lawyer monday about that small burn in my mouth from hot grease. I did notice a little restraint.....the party animals were still recovering from last time...Great time for all. We will have to get together and make a dive....will try and call later in the week if we go. And again the winner of a MBRK meeting....Shame on you that did not make it.....
Melissakins
Bristleworm

Post by Melissakins »

Great meeting, Great cheese grits..need the recipe, great fish, great company........we had a GREAT time!
"You can say any fool thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, `My God, you're RIGHT! I NEVER would've thought of that!'" - Dave Barry

40 gallon tall
15 gallon refugium
2.5 gallon mantis tank
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

I had a blast, but i was tired by the time i got there and will probably talk more at the next meeting.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Had a blast all! Liz, thanks for the snails and mushrooms, Jeff thanks for getting the group all that carbon and furry hydrogenoxide or whatever :) and thanks Brandon for the oversized swizzle sticks, which I successfully used to feed garden shrimp with :) Thanks Jason for hosting!

P.S. Brandon I only saw two small frags of devil's hand, so didn't ask if you were saving me a piece still... if you had saved me a piece, I'll get it from you later.
-Josh Murrah
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

Hey Shagman...I had your ph pouches in the car....you did not mention and I forgot....terry
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Brandon i gave those Pipettes to my wife and of course she lost them. I would really like to get some more they seem perfect for target feeding zoos. Can i get some more from you soon ? I totally blame this on my wife since she was responsible....women.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Bite me
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

Be afraid, be very afraid snoopdog :)
There are plenty of the pipettes left, and you're welcome to some.
- A wookie is nothing more than three ewoks duct taped together.
troutsters
Amoeba

Post by troutsters »

I had a great time! Thank you, Jason and Ryan, for hosting the meeting; I learned lots. It was interesting to hear about everyone's different reefs and experiances. I can't wait till the next meeting and hopefully Shelly will be able to come with me next time.

Also, thank you Jason for the Anthelia (I think that's what it is). It has started to perk up a little this morning, but my hermits are all trying to clean it and they have closed up. At least I hope they are just cleaning them and not harming them.

Thanks again, I had a blast meeting all of you. Shelly and I are looking forward to the next meeting! :)
The Troutsters
www.digizone.org
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Are they normal blue legged or scarlet hermits ? If so it will be fine and they have never seen to do any damage since i have ever had a tank
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
troutsters
Amoeba

Post by troutsters »

They are normal blue legged hermits...
The Troutsters
www.digizone.org