The next meeting

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

34 quart icechest with 3-4 bags at least :)
-Josh Murrah
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

cool, and I found my portable ice chest too :D

See yall at 6 :wink:
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
Deanna
Amoeba

Post by Deanna »

Had a great time guys!!! Thanks to Shawn and Christi for hosting! :)
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Had a great time as usual... can't wait til the next meeting~

Shawn you will have to talk your better half into coming to some meetings she is as funny as you are!!!
Deanna
Amoeba

Post by Deanna »

I agree with Amy!! Your wife is so funny and nice! :) She would be a great addition :)
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

Yep another success for the MBRK.....Thanks to Shawn and Christi for being wonderful host and hostes. The food and fellowship was wonderful. Do not know when I have met a better group of people. Shawn your tank is really looking great and thanks for the frag. I would like to congratulate Xster for winning the hurling contest. Lots of great ideas were exchanged as usual. Brandon looking forward to seeing your photos as they are super. I feel I have been blessed to find such a wonderful group of people to enjoy the hobbie with. As usual another wonderful time. I even enjoyed the beauty of that other tank. Thanks again to everyone especially Shawn and Christi for putting up with us. Terry
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

:shock: Ummmmm :oops: I got home with Christi's jacket.... I am so used to always having a coat on I didn't realize until I got home that I was still wearing it. We should be out an about sometime late tomorrow afternoon, if it is alright we will drop it back by. Sorry :roll:
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

A most awesome meeting. Thank you for hosting Shawn, your tank is looking great! Had a blast as usual. Enjoyed the heck out of it. Thank you!
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

Thanks again Shawn and Christi for hosting the meeting. Ryan and I had a great time. Your tank was really awesome. I'm going to make sure that I'm not on call for the next meeting so I can have a little bit more fun. I guess we can have the next meeting at my house if nobody objects. See everybody in a few weeks.
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Had a blast. Please remember the great time that you had...and not what the asian guy did to the little bushes surrounding the back porch. I am very sorry Shawn and Kristy if any mess was made back there. I an very sure that my hurling only hit the little bushes and not anything else.

Great time by all. Shawn and Kristy, you guys have raised the bar for upcoming MBRK meetings/parties. Definitely great food, great people, and freaking awesome tank. Let's just say the alcohol really flowed this time.

I also heard that someone joined me in the hurling contest on the way home.

Can't wait til next time at Jason and Ryan's.
Last edited by Xster on Sun Mar 14, 2004 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

Thanks to everyone for helping us make this another great meeting. Thanks for all the compliments.

Amy, no problem on the jacket.. just give me a call. And yes...she is funny... I have created a monster..... if only I could frag her, and sell her as the Limeted Edition Red Topped Fiery Monster :P Hmmmm... is that legal in Alabama?

Terry is right.... great fellowship.... I really had a blast as usual

I hope all the kids there arent now emotionally scarred from the event :D

Xster.... I am priviliged to have had the first drunken hurler at an MBRK event at my home ! Someone may have a better one in the future....but noone will ever have the first again! Oh, and john... because we know you are such a good sport...expect this to come up again in the future ( no punn intended...yeah right :D )

Scott.... We forgot to frag the other corals for you bro..... Sorry man, I got side tracked. I wanted to give you a piece of that green blue tipped acro (that previously encrusted my overflow) and also that secale. Get with me and I will bust you off a peice.

Once again................. drunken fragging at it's best! :wink:

One more beer...one more cookie.... then I'm off to bed.

Night
Last edited by SaltnLime on Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

I had a great time as usual. It sounds like I missed a fair amount of the fun. Shawn, you can count on me coming by and snagging a few more frags :D
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Yeah Scott it got pretty interesting.......
Deanna
Amoeba

Post by Deanna »

yeah..josh is still in bed. ;)
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

Lets have a secret meeting to discuss the new reeftank at Shawn's house...we will not tell Christi....it will be a surprise...give her tickets to a show in New Orleans for the night and when she returns...SURPRISE...new reef....What you think.....just thinking outloud... :twisted: :lol: