Deanna
Amoeba

Post by Deanna »

okay, I will bring the potato salad. If it doesnt taste good. Sorry!!! hah

De
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

Just putting the gumbo on...fried and deboned everything yesterday...pot to big to fit inside have to use my crawfish boiler.. :D :D :D bring your rolaids
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

tbmoore wrote:Just putting the gumbo on...fried and deboned everything yesterday...pot to big to fit inside have to use my crawfish boiler.. :D :D :D bring your rolaids
I aint even eatin breakfast or lunch :D
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

I talked to Peter Yo yesterday and he said he would be around his place between 4pm and 5pm in case anyone wants to go ck out his acro...About 2miles from here. To get there turn west on Old mobile HW (the second light going south on Chicot Rd). He is in the back of Martins Seafood about 1.5miles on right.
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

I just got 10# of shrimp to spice up the gumbl...huba ...huba
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

Make that 20# and some crabs
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

tbmoore wrote:Make that 20# and some crabs
I'm bring'in my sleeping bag and tooth brush then :P
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

bring what you want
Deanna
Amoeba

Post by Deanna »

We just got home and wanted to say THANKS EVERYONE!!! Thanks to Terry for hosting...great hospitality and the food!! Lets just say wow :) . Thanks to John for the frags. Thanks to Joe for the xenia. It was so nice to see everyone again! Such nice people. Till next time!! :)

De
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

I just got home and finished painting the hall. I really appreciate the hospitality. To everyone that brought food everything that I ate was great (which was everything). Thanks too for all those whose frags I got.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Food and company was wonderful as always. Terry thanks for hosting it was grand the Gumbo was amazing!
harbingerofthefish
Copepod
Location: ^^Harbinger wishes he was way up here^^ - um...can we say abuse of power here?! and memphis, tn ;)

Post by harbingerofthefish »

mmm....gumbo make good breakfast
"nothing is the matter, it don't matter what you think"
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

Terry, Great meeting..you were a wonderfull host with some good grub. Thanks for the frags too :D And thanks also for helping me calibrate my ph monitor and the extra calibration powders.

Oh yeah, your tank looks Freegin AWSOME too?

I got some great frags from Xster too. Forgot to get glue and spent a few hours trying to get stuff to stay put. "Damn those little hermits" Yunno, those baby ones that crawl through the holes in the roock and push the frags out from the under side. :evil: :D

Thanks for the lift up there Scott....gave me an opportunity to put the "Crown" on last night.

.....and I'd like to give a special shout out to ........... Ummm... ok , I'm done. Gotta go look at all my new frags again :D Snuck up on 'em with the flash light last night too. Probably should be picking up around here since my sons birthday party at the zoo was called off due to the tornado warning and monsoon they are under ( first time it has rained in a month or so ). Now we have everyone coming here.....I have baby proofed my house, but you get more that 2 of em together and you have to take extra measures

Had a great time as usual everyone...all those that are out there that have not decided to come to a meeting are really missing out. Food, drinks, friends and fun...............did I mention food? :P
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

Wanted to thank everyone for showing up..enjoyed the fellowship. Just got thru putting the frags in the tank and waiting for the lights to come on so I can see what the all look like. Thanks for making the potatoe salad(just had a bowl.) and other snacks...pigs ect. :lol: Enjoyed meeting new friends and seeing old ones. Again thanks for the frags, the filter bags and mystic shrimp I bought. I did find a camera battery if anyone lost one. Terry
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Terry, thanks for the wonderful meeting, thanks for the food, and all the other preparations that you made!
-Josh Murrah