Everyone ready for Ivan?

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

I have had a hard time finding a roofer in Mobile that is not booked. When do you plan to sell your 55?
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Scott wrote:I have had a hard time finding a roofer in Mobile that is not booked. When do you plan to sell your 55?

Scott are you looking for a tub 55 or just any 55 tank. If you are looking for any 55 tank I have one to sell.
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

I actually have a 55 gallon tank in my shed, I hate them with a passion. They are completely worthless to me except possibly as a sump. That is the only reason I didn't throw mine on the garbage pile. A 55 gallon tub is a different story, it has good dimentions and I have seen Drew's in person. He has a well laid out, planned tank/sump set up.

Scott
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Word through the grapevine is that the Pensacola stores were not prepared very well, alot of the had complete wipes, should have had a working generator. I think Peter Yo also had major loss.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate