Saturday's Meeting

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

Well, It's 5 am and I'm about to go to bed :shock: . The tank is officially up and running. No apparent leaks. More later. Just giving it a few more minutes before I go to sleep to make sure nothing snaps, cracks or otherwise does somehting that could spell disaster.

Hated I had to save any of the water from my old tank. There is no doubt where the yellow goby went. My house smells like an old oyster bucket now. So depending on how fast the smell goes away , I might need a place to stay for a few days till the wife cools down :lol: . Seriously though......how in the @#%$ was that smell contained in the tank . Guess it was that sand :o

Also wanted to say I had a great time at the meeting.

Was cool seeing my first soft coral frag take place. Also cool using the refractometer for the first time :D

Again, thanks Kev and Amy for the Aqua and rock and float and.....well, you get the picture...THANKS!
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

BTW... The pigs in a blanket are now tradition , so whoever puts the next meeting together ,remember that.
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

The pigs in a blankets ROCK!!! Amy, you always have to bring those. THANKS thanks for hosting, it was a blast!
-Josh Murrah
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Really enjoyed it! It is so nice to have people with some of the same common interests to chat with. Wish more people could of showed but regardless think it went well. Pigs in a Blanket not a problem :)
Wonder what it is going to take to get a bigger tank?????