WTT: flame angel

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

ShagMan
Goby

WTT: flame angel

Post by ShagMan »

I have a beautiful flame angel that I can no longer keep. The potter angel I got a month ago killed off the CB angel and tried to kill the flame.... the flame is healthy and is in the refuge. B&B has these for $60. I'm looking for a kind of tang that I don't have, some damsels, or a pair of clowns, something like that. Does anyone have anything interesting to trade?
-Josh Murrah
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

hey Josh, let me know if you might be interested in some mushroom rocks, sps frags (hardy ones), and/or that anemone.

John
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

I still have this guy, he's still in refuge... he's beautiful, and fully recovered, just needs a home. Still looking for a coral or fish trade for him.
-Josh Murrah
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Maybe some pics would help hehehe.... just a couple of poor shots, he's a quick guy... The area on his top fins has fully grown back in now.
Attachments
IMG_0575-small.JPG
IMG_0575-small.JPG (10.47 KiB) Viewed 1196 times
IMG_0577-small.JPG
IMG_0577-small.JPG (13.59 KiB) Viewed 1196 times
-Josh Murrah
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

Was is a coral eater? I don't have any fish to trade, what else are you looking for?
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Nope, he is totally reef-safe...HOWEVER, he's never been around SPS, only softie/LPS stuff. got any corals to trade yet? You have the same problem I do, large tank w/ not enough stuff in it yet :)

P.S. Why don't you come over one evening? It's been a long time since we met up.
-Josh Murrah
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

If it didn't nip at LPS and softies maybe he will be safe with SPS. Here are some pics of what I have to trade. I also have an orange Montipora digitata frag (~3 inches), a orange M. capricornis frag and possibly a small purple with brown polyps M. digitata frag (must be in high light to stay purple). There are some red mushrooms on the polyp rock, but they are small. The hammer has about 8 heads now.
Attachments
green hammer
green hammer
12-27-03 016-2.jpg (105.03 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
green button polyps
green button polyps
12-03.jpg (157.59 KiB) Viewed 1172 times
Wanted: to set up a tank again.