Coral Connection

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

Xster
Astrea snail

Coral Connection

Post by Xster »

Hey everyone,
I am heading down to Coral Connection today. (like in an hour) My brother and I are picking up his custom fiberglass in-wall tank. Anyone wants me to look for anything for them? I am willing to hold it for anyone until convenient pickup. drygoods or livestock?? Let me know.
Last edited by Xster on Wed Oct 08, 2003 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

Thanks for pickin that scroll coral up for me x.... Lemme know when you want me to come get it.... You work days?
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

I work my own hours, just let me know when you wanna come. I just broke a couple of pieces of the purple cap from work for you too. It is here at my house also. Just let me know when it is most convenient for you.

-John
lzb3
Copepod

Post by lzb3 »

Purple cap? Did someone say purple cap? I am green............ :?

Elizabeth
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Liz, I will tell Shaun to bring you back one frag also. :) Get with him so you can pick it up. It's very cool to see what color (shade of purple) it will be in your tank as others. In my tank, it was the color that I gave Mike a couple of pieces, which was purplish-more-on the pink-side. But at the hotel, my workplace, it is a very deep purple, which are the frags that Shaun will be picking up. I guess the Lighting is different. Just what shade of purple, you will never know.
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

Xster wrote:I work my own hours, just let me know when you wanna come. I just broke a couple of pieces of the purple cap from work for you too. It is here at my house also. Just let me know when it is most convenient for you.

-John
What if I come over Thursday? I can call on some potential clients over there :D
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

That's fine. Hey Shaun, did you get my PM???? it is in my outbox but not my sentbox....I am clueless..

Anyways, Thursday is fine. Just let me know an estimated time so i can expect your call. If you need directions...let me know.

John
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

heh... yeah just noticed it and responded. The time is up to you. Maybe between 11 and 12? That way if I have a morning meeting sneak up on me I can still make it.
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Cool.
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

Did you go to Rick's Reef too? From what the Baton rouge Reef Club members are saying, Rick's Reef has more SPS and CC has more softies, ricordia and polyps. I had not even heard of Rick's Reef until yesterday.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
lzb3
Copepod

Post by lzb3 »

Does Shaun have my frag yet? :D How much $$ do I owe you? Do they have zoos? Have you been over there yet? Where/what city is this place in? Are they open on the weekends? What else do they have?

Can you tell I am excited? So many questions....so little time!

Elizabeth :roll:
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

lzb3 wrote:Does Shaun have my frag yet? :D How much $$ do I owe you? Do they have zoos? Have you been over there yet? Where/what city is this place in? Are they open on the weekends? What else do they have?

Can you tell I am excited? So many questions....so little time!

Elizabeth :roll:
Shaun is coming by tomorrow sometime. So you and Scott can hook up with him for the purple monti frag. I do not have much zoos at all. And you do not owe me anything, maybe a frag of something interesting in the future, that's all.

Scott Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:33 pm
Did you go to Rick's Reef too? From what the Baton rouge Reef Club members are saying, Rick's Reef has more SPS and CC has more softies, ricordia and polyps. I had not even heard of Rick's Reef until yesterday.

Yeah i have heard about this place (Rick's Reef), but I will go there one day. I was planning on going but had a meeting back here in Biloxi at 3:00PM. Maybe we should plan on a New Orleans trip in the future. Go to Coral Connection, rick's Reef, and Aquatic Specialties. From what I have heard, all three are pretty nice places.
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Sounds like another Club Field trip ;)
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Yeppers, it would be fun.
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

been to coral conection,..its an awsome store...i just noticed alot of softies and LPS tho...maybe it was a bad day to go tho