Tons of Equipment for sale

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

andy4499
Chromis

Tons of Equipment for sale

Post by andy4499 »

I have just purchased a large lot of equipment for saltwater & freshwater (& some other small pets). I will try and get some pictures up this week. Here is a small list of the things that I can think of.

Tanks
10 gallon $7 each (3)
20 gallon long $25 each (2)
40 gallon long $35 each (11)
55 gallon $65 (1)
75 gallon $100 each (2)

Sumps
20 gallon long baffled sump 30.00 (new)
40-50 gal Oceanic wet dry $75
30-40 gal custom $40

Rock
live rock 3.00 a pound possible up to 500 pounds
dry sand 0.50 a pound dry
dry rock a 0.25 a pound

Lighting
vho ballest w/4 vho bulbs & endcaps $175.00 (like new)
Several power compac bulbs 55/65 watt & up.
3’ vho bulbs $15 each (4 new)
end caps $8 a set (several)

Pumps
Several different size hang on the back filter and power heads
mag 3 $20 needs (new impeller $12)
Mag 2 $20

Dry goods
Ph buffers
Sand
Filters
1” black hose
small air hose
Tons of liquids & chemicals, will try and list them later or come by and see.

100 gallon black water storage barrel with lid make offer (40 gallon one start are 90 price comparison info )

55 gallon water storage barrel with float switch and possible electric valve for ro unit cut off $40

Aqua fx 100 gallon ro/di unit $100

Fish food
Tones of dry food
7’ freezer filled with frozen food $2 each pack (all different kinds)

Freshwater
Chemicals
Water conditioners
Undergravel filters
Gravel
Air pumps and stones
There is a ton more freshwater things, I have not had a chance to go through everything uet

There is a ton more things, so if you don’t see something that you are wanting on the list please email me or call me, I may have it.
225 Gallon Aquarium, Two 40 gallon frag tanks, 75 gallon refugium, 30 gallon sump
neptune aquacontroller III
Lighting = 3 x 400 watt MH, 4 x 6' VHO's,
Pumps = Panworld 100 (return), 2 x Vortech MP40, Seio 1500
ASM G-4 Skimmer, GEO calcium reactor.
DrHank
Amoeba

Post by DrHank »

I have removed an earlier post due to the negativity that it conveyed. Unfortunately, I can not (in good concience) purchase any of your items. Put as delicately as I can, I don't wish to see you profit from the goodwill extended to you by other hobbiests or their unfortunate withdrawl from the hobby.

I hope that you understand my meaning. I can assure you that I am not alone in feeling this way. You may wish to reconsider the appropriateness of your using this forum to promote your (possibly unlicensed) business.
Doc :D
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

I do have full permission to sell on this site I checked with the moderators on this forum before I posted the first item & they have had no problems with me selling on here. If you look in the vender’s folder I have posted many times for sale. I have purchased all the proper legal documents needed for business (state & federal). Every person that I have bought from knows what my intentions are before they sell their items to me. Progressive Marine (or any other store) does the same things that I am doing. People sell things to them all the time & they turn around and sell the items to someone else. What is the difference from what I am doing & what they are doing. I am sorry you feel that way.
225 Gallon Aquarium, Two 40 gallon frag tanks, 75 gallon refugium, 30 gallon sump
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

DrHank wrote:I have removed an earlier post due to the negativity that it conveyed. Unfortunately, I can not (in good concience) purchase any of your items. Put as delicately as I can, I don't wish to see you profit from the goodwill extended to you by other hobbiests or their unfortunate withdrawl from the hobby.

I hope that you understand my meaning. I can assure you that I am not alone in feeling this way. You may wish to reconsider the appropriateness of your using this forum to promote your (possibly unlicensed) business.
I apparently missed something :?: Andy has had a legitimate business for years, so I don't understand that accusation. I don't understand what you are attempting to get across. If I give something to someone, it is up to them to decide what they want to do with it. If they decide to sell it, fine, I don't care. I suppose that is where I am misunderstanding this. Once it is in someone else's possession, it is up to them to decide what to do with it. Honestly, if a lot of equipment was given to me, I would want to sell it, too (as opposed to having it junk up my already large junk pile). I realize it may not have been meant to be so, but your reply still conveyed a lot of negative feelings. But then again, you appear to know more about this than I do, so that, I guess, is none of my business. I just thought I would express my feelings on the matter.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Just so everyone knows. The person that I bought the lot of items from was an aquarium business that was in Montgomery Alabama and closed down a while back. The items were junking up their place and they desperately wanted to get rid of it all. So I contacted him about the whole lot and we worked out a deal for it (so actually I did the guy a favor for getting it all off his hands. The guy I got it from knew that I was going to sell it. He even came to my house, helped me unload it and seen my shop at my house. I even had his permission to post one reef central to sell whatever I bought from him. Here is a link to where I found it.
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showt ... id=1107697
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

You didn't have to explain yourself, Andy. I never thought you did anything wrong to begin with, honestly. I don't think too many other people would have, either. I am having trouble finding the issue.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
Guardfather
Amoeba

Post by Guardfather »

Email sent Andy.
Captain Barbosa: "The code is more what you call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Ms Turner."