Looking for a tank

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

finaddict
Amoeba

Looking for a tank

Post by finaddict »

Hello everyone. Sorry that I haven't posted in a long while, always busy with work and family. Was starting to lose my interest in the hobby and when Ivan came around and wiped out everything it just made matters worst. I miss my tank and would love to start back up so thats why I'm asking for everyones help. I am looking for a smaller tank, somewhere around 40 to 90 gallon. would prefer something drilled but doesn't really have to be. Anthing with the tank stand and canopy would be great. Once I get a new tank I'll be letting my 100 gallon cube go if anyones interested Tank stand and canopy for 250 no livestock will need to be cleaned before pickup. I'll take care of that. Also have another one just like it I bought as a spare with just the tank and stand. Second one needs a little silicone in the top corner nothing major. Also have a 400 watt pfo hallide I'm looking to sell or trade for a 250 watt

Hope someone can help
Thanks
Jeff
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

I have a 110gl with stand and canopy that I will let go for $350. I would also be interested in the 400wtt pfo. Let me know.
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

Welcome back. Here are a few that I have seen recently:
http://www.thriftynickelads.com/dsp_sea ... imeout=300
http://www.thriftynickelads.com/dsp_sea ... imeout=300

What are the dimensions of your 100 gallon?
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
finaddict
Amoeba

appreciate it

Post by finaddict »

Hey Scott thanks for the links.
The dimensions are 26x32x22 glass to glass. By the way its good to be back and look forward to seeing everyone at a meeting. Thinking about going to richs if he's open anyone else going?

Jeff
Brian
Amoeba

Post by Brian »

Hey fin. Do you have any pics of the 100 tank? I would be interested.