Need to Sell, Complete System's all for $2300 (Update price)

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

JPerkins
Amoeba

Need to Sell, Complete System's all for $2300 (Update price)

Post by JPerkins »

Hi guys. I don't have the space for the Aquariums anymore and I gotta sell 2 complete systems. I want to sell it all to one person if possible and they will have to move it. Pretty firm on price, the equipment can be parted out later for much more. All of this is 9 months old or newer except for the tanks/stands and lighting which is about 3 years old. Its all in great shape, some scratchs on the tanks though.

Aquacontroller II with Ph, DOc and Temp monitors, plus software, 50' rs232 cable and that serial null thingy that makes it work. About 5 X10 controllers, 1 Lamp Module, 1 Alarm Module.

Myreef creations CR4 dual chamber Calc reactor with iwaki pump, spray bar, co2 gauge and milwaukee instruments pH controller.

2-Euro Reef ES5-2 Skimmers
2-Red Sea Wavemaster Pros
1-Pacific Coast CL650 1/4HP chiller
1-400watt ballast and socket with 9month old iwasaki bulb
1-Icecap 660 with 9 month old bulbs and 2 brand new replacement bulbs
1-Pinpoint Ph Monitor
2-Titanium Heaters
8-Various Powerheads.
High Quality Refractometer
Coral Life 110watt Compact Flour Light for Refugium #1
Custom Sea Life 110 watt Compact Flour. Light for Refugium #2
Lots and Lots of misc. plumbing, connectors, piping etc stuff
90 pounds Tampa Bay Saltwater Live rock with lots of critters on it
90 pounds Fiji/Marshall Island/Tonga Rock
Lots of Zoanthids, Mushrooms, etc.
2x Clowns
3x Green Chromis
1x Crocea Clam (about 5 inches long, 4 tall)
1x Bicolor Blenny
1x BTA (peach with green tips)
1x Large Toadstool
1x Large Kenya Tree
Multiple Elongated and pulsing Xenia
Various SPS etc.
2x 20 gallon drilled refugium with lots of mysis shrimp, Amphipods, Teeming with life.
3x Sumps, 1 is a brand new 30 gallon bubble free sump from prem. aquatics
Mulitple return pumps, including eheim, mag. 1 pump is brand new used in case of emergency
Complete set of testing equipment (Salifert)
1x55 gallon Aquarium with wooden stand and hood.
1x60 gallon aquarium with wooden stand and hood.

Systems are set up now and running in great shape. Lots of corralline, great growth, I just don't have the space in the house anymore.

If I can't get a decent offer on this I will sell the critters and rock and store this in the shed for a later time when I can set it up again.

You can contact me at (334)714-2481 cell phone or jamesperkins@omnilp.com

Thanks for reading.

edit: Dropping the price to $2300. This is a good deal especially for new starters or for someone who can sell the parts.
Last edited by JPerkins on Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Post some pictures if you have access to a dig camera.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Wow...why getting out of the hobby??

Anyways, if you are parting out with the SPS's seperately, let me know. I will buy the SPS's from you. Let me know if you can just sell the SPS.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

I hate that too, from the look of your equipment you have alot of time and money in this hobby. Have you put any thought into just selling your rock and livestock and putting your equipment in storage in case you change your mind.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

i wish you were selling the ca reactor separatly, i need one
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

sucks you are selling for sure. Like the others...if you decide to part it out I got a few things on my wish list...and know someone looking for live rock.

Hope it all works out for you.
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
JPerkins
Amoeba

Post by JPerkins »

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words. It does suck to get out of the hobby but I want to keep my girlfriend happy. The house is just too small and the systems are setup in the bedrooms so it makes it tough to get furniture in there. :)

I may have someone interested in the livestock. There's a lot of livestock and I probably have $2500 plus invested in just the livestock alone.

This is a great deal for anyone that wants to get started or who needs the livestock and then wants to part out the pieces online or something and who has time to do it or lives in an area with more demand than bumfukke alabama.

Anyway, once we buy a new house a couple years down the road I will be coming back into the hobby full-force. I just don't want to let the pumps, chiller, etc to sit in the shed to dry rot over a couple years is all.
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

I wish you the best...family must come first, but if your partner is not interested in the hobby now they will not be in a couple of yrs. This is an expensive hobby and both must enjoy since most tanks are an intregril part of the furniture and pleasure or entertainment expence. Good luck with your sale and hope you get what you are asking.