yep, it's me trying to pawn off some stuff

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

harbingerofthefish
Copepod
Location: ^^Harbinger wishes he was way up here^^ - um...can we say abuse of power here?! and memphis, tn ;)

yep, it's me trying to pawn off some stuff

Post by harbingerofthefish »

So yeah, things change ,the world turns, and desicions are made. So the night I finally picked up the 25 gallon I went and painted the back all pretty and the like, and went to sleep. I woke up and realized I don't have the time or the yada yada to move up in to the "big" tank. So I thought I would try a get rid of here first. All as one a complete deal, just needs the LR and livestock. So here we go:

PSL light setup. Gloss black enclosure. 2x 55 watt 50/50 1x 36 watt 03. 55's on seperate switch. fan to boot. Extra 50/50 and 03 55 watt bulbs. Turned on hjust to check wiring.

25 gallon tank (16x16x24) back painted blue.

CA 220 gph pump.

HOT Mag 250 with no nozzle (diy split job)

10lbs of yardrite sand still in bag.

can also toss in a 100 gph powerhead if you want.

Hagen 20 watt heater.

basically all it needs is water and some livestock.

sinece the lights are brand new, that's the bulk of the cost. Nothing but the hot mag and the 2 pumps/heater have ever been used.

would like to ask $250

here's how I figure with what it was out of pocket:

tank 60
lights 200
heater ? what 15 or so
pumps 40
extra bulbs 40
sand 10

if anyone does want it let me know, thanks
"nothing is the matter, it don't matter what you think"
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

I really hate that you are not going to progress into the newer tank. Just try to stay in the hobby for us :D
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
harbingerofthefish
Copepod
Location: ^^Harbinger wishes he was way up here^^ - um...can we say abuse of power here?! and memphis, tn ;)

Post by harbingerofthefish »

snoop-

the hobby will still be there. the 7 will hopefully get some new lights after this and some new critters to go in it. it's more of a descion not related to the hobby.a colmination of things really. aww that inner reflection self awareness stuff.
"nothing is the matter, it don't matter what you think"
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

My inner awareness told me that two teenage kids would take up too much time to keep up a 240 gallon tank. So far I am really happy with the three smaller tanks. The only future thing I am looking at is the seals on the 29 gallon have looked better, but we will see.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate