Team MBRK - Let's Fold some Proteins !

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Also got Dimer.
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (40.3 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

I am going to throttle my laptops back some, I think I will end up burning them up at this rate. Heat is horrible at this rate.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

I went back to the United Devices project, I just like it better. I hope to get more of you interested in these projects. Any questions please just ask.

Both are great causes so every little bit helps.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
Guardfather
Amoeba

Post by Guardfather »

I ran SETI at Home for years and chewed up some 10,000 units. All it got me was an achievement award that I had to print out myself. Then tried the United Devices, and it literally consumed my PCs. Even locked up a couple of the lower end units. So I quit all of them. Now I turn my machines off to conserve power bill expenses.
Captain Barbosa: "The code is more what you call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Ms Turner."
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Well with the United Devices project you can set it up as a screen saver, or even lower the amount of processor usage, up to 100 percent. It is for a good cause though, cancer is a killer and every little bit of progress helps.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.