Reef stores in Mobile

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

wesweaver
Amoeba

Reef stores in Mobile

Post by wesweaver »

I live in P'cola and was making a trip to Mobile in the near future. Where are the good reef stores located at over there. Also, do you have some good malls and such for the wife to shop at.

Thanks, Wes
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

Wes, Actually two people who i know that live in the mobile area said they would rather drive to pensacola to go shopping.
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

It is hit and miss but imo the best place in Mobile is Progressive Marine. Rich Gallop runs this out of his house. Call him before you go because sometimes he is out. Best to catch him in the afternoon. You can get his phone # off of his web page...http://progressivemarine.com/ 251-639-4591

If you want to drive about 40min further there is a guy in Pascagoula Ms, who is building a store but right now runs it out of a Fish Market. He is heavy with sps. Again call him before you go...228- 249-9990. His name is Peter Vo. There name is Custom Reefs.

both will take offers. As with anyplace It depends on how bad they want to turn their stock over and when the last shipment has come in. I have been to P-cola and again depends on when you show up and how hungry they are. Good Luck ...Terry
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Fishfood wrote:Wes, Actually two people who i know that live in the mobile area said they would rather drive to pensacola to go shopping.
I would have to concur on this fact. But being from Biloxi, Mobile has much more than what we have here.
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

hey, all i can say is that our store...(sorry to advertise) will be having a huge aquaria sale commming up pretty soon, IO salt 14 a bag and 200 buckets $49 a bucket..etc...i;ll keep you posted
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

I didn't mean aquarium stores. I meant other stores. I dont' know if it is true or not but hte two individuals that i talk to say that there is better shoppoing in pensicaola, which i find hard to believe.
wesweaver
Amoeba

Post by wesweaver »

reeferpuffer wrote:hey, all i can say is that our store...(sorry to advertise) will be having a huge aquaria sale commming up pretty soon, IO salt 14 a bag and 200 buckets $49 a bucket..etc...i;ll keep you posted
Where and what is the name of your store?
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

His store is Waggy Tail in Daphne off of HW98
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate