Chillers on ebay

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Brandon
Chromis

Chillers on ebay

Post by Brandon »

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V ... =3&rows=50

The seller has a lot of these ending at the same time.. might be a chance to grab one for a good price if you might need one.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

BE VERY VERY carefull with someone with that few of feedbacks that suddenly sell large amounts of items. I can almost guarantee you that you will get screwed. Ebay is the scammer haven.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
JPerkins
Amoeba

Post by JPerkins »

Sounds too good to be true.

I'm with brandon on this.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Not saying that it is not a good deal, I am just saying check all of this guys feedback and make sure he did not create accounts to give himself feedback. I am just curious since Ebay is worldwide that most of this guys feedback is from Canada and he lives in Canada. And most of his feedback comes from accounts started from the last few months. I am more cautious than alot of people concerning Ebay, I got burned for $250 and never saw my product. If I had checked the sellers progress more closely I would had seen that we was switching accounts every so many months.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

I am a relatively a newbie on ebay compared to you guys. I was wondering if "paypal" helps in disputes as far as not receiving an item or any kind of buyer/seller protection at all?
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Actually, yeah, PayPal is very good about handling complaints / non-delivery. Basicly, if the seller can't show proof of shipment (tracking, reciept) then PayPal can force a refund.
-Josh Murrah
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

I've had one instance. It was for $250, and took a long time to resolve. I eventually resolved it by contacting a detective in the police department in his town. I saved all receipts and paperwork and forwarded them to the detective. I got my merchandise within a week.
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

I kinda figured that Paypal had some sort of protection for buyers. :lol:

Talking about Ebay being Scam haven, check out some of the postings for plasma TV's. It is ridiculously obvious. :lol:
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

The plasma TV thing on EBay is getting out of hand. MSN had a big right up from one of the scammers that got caught.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.