Scuba

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

megelBeagle
Amoeba

Scuba

Post by megelBeagle »

Anybody dive around here? Where? How Often?
-miguel
75 gallon reef
30L refuge
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

I go as much as I can. I go to Al Bama point a lot. I use to go to fort pickens also. I go in boats whenever I get a chance.
RENTON: I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Heroin?
megelBeagle
Amoeba

Post by megelBeagle »

Snakeman wrote:I go as much as I can. I go to Al Bama point a lot. I use to go to fort pickens also. I go in boats whenever I get a chance.
What's to be seen/gotten at those places? How's visibility?
-miguel
75 gallon reef
30L refuge
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

You have to catch alabama point on high tide. usually you will have 15 feet vis sometimes a little better. The best fish that is down there is a Doctor fish but they are hard to catch. Plenty of damsels, blennies, puffers, box fish, and other stuff. Its a good place that is easy to get to and doesn't cost anything. You have to catch it on a good tide. the past weekend would have be a good time to go. I'll let you know the next time I go. I like to go durring the week when there are not many people down there fishing.
RENTON: I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Heroin?