Little off subject: dive gear fs

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Phisher
Hermit Crab

Little off subject: dive gear fs

Post by Phisher »

I have a set of basic dive gear I would like to sell. I bought it used 2 years ago from a buddy with the intention of getting certified, but never had time or money to. Set is pretty complete: bc, mask, fins, reg., skins, footies, overall style wetsuit, weights, tank, many little accessories.

If anyone is really interested I'll bring to next meeting. I would like to get $300 for everything.

Oh the tank needs to be pressure tested-whatever its called-it should pass but if not I will deduct it from price and I'll pay to have it tested.

Joe
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

sonova! Why can't I find these deals WHEN I HAVE CASH! We're going on a cruise next month, so I'm bone dry. Great price tho! I wanted to get certified this year too, argh.
-Josh Murrah
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

Are you going to sell everything in one package or are you willing to part stuff out?
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

Really depends on what yo want. I don't mind holding on to the mask/ fins and stuff I can use for snorkeling. Plus the guy I got it from is color blind and the skins are bright neon yellow-green, not sure if anyone would want those.

Joe
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

how much for just the BC, Regs and tank? What brand of stuff you got?
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

The bc is made by Parkway. The reg and tank are stored and I am not sure the brand but can find out tomorrow.

To me this is the lions share of the equipment so I would like to get a majority of what I'm asking. I will try and post some pics tomorrow. Let me try and sell the package deal another week. If it doesnt move we can make a deal on the pieces you are interested in.

Joe
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

That's fine.
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

Couple of shots

Regulator
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

bc

Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

Ouch bad shots. The reg is a ProSub DX 500 and has what I think are depth and tank psi gauges.

Snakeman I have not had much interest here or locally yet. If you are interested pm me a ball park offer and I'll bring the stuff with me next weekend. The tank is not here but i can pick it up whenever.

Joe
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

I would be more interested in the tank. I checked with a friend of mine about the other stuff and he doesn't really have to the money to buy anything just yet. That is why I was asking if you could sell some of it. Do you know if the tank has ever been used? I'll have to see if it is up for a hydro test or just a visual before I can make an offer on it. Let me do some home work and i'll get back with you.
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

Yes the tank is up for its hydro. I really don't want to break up the tank-reg-bc because I will prob end up not getting much for the tank-they are only like $130 new-and then being stuck with bc-reg that will be hard to sell and that I cannot use.

I would like to get $200 for them together and will take off $20 to get the tank checked. I will throw in weight belt, weight, etc that I have with it also.

Thats about the best I can do as far as splitting it up.

Joe