Aqua "C" Remora with Maxi jet 1200 used 2 weeks

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

jeremyd
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

Aqua "C" Remora with Maxi jet 1200 used 2 weeks

Post by jeremyd »

I am selling the only other thing left to my tank and it is my Aqua "" Remora with Maxi jet 1200 that was used for about 2 weeks. Job travel has forced me out of the hobby for now. I am asking $115. I paid $169 when I bought it. I have to say this thing is a beast at skimming. I would get a good cup every day and my water was clearer than ever. Do a little research and read the reviews and you will see. Please let me know if you have any questions and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

reeveDreefer
Amoeba

Re: Aqua "C" Remora with Maxi jet 1200 used 2 weeks

Post by reeveDreefer »

Does the collection cup on this skimmer have the optional drain hole that can be used with tubing to drain everything into a large bottle or container?
jeremyd
Amoeba

Post by jeremyd »

No I am pretty sure that is a MOD that most people have done. It would be really easy to accomplish. All you would need to do is go to a local hobby shop and bet a through hull fitting for a RC boat then drill the correct size hole in the cup. Place the fitting in and attach the hose to it. Wala your done. I am sure there are other ways but I figure that is an easy one. Let me know if you are interested. :D
jeremyd
Amoeba

Post by jeremyd »

$100
jeremyd
Amoeba

Post by jeremyd »

Make an offer